Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation
In December, the Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation - one of the MBA programs offered by TUM School of Management - received accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). AMBA is a London-based international organization that accredits postgraduate business programs at business schools worldwide.
The Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation at the TUM School of Management is committed to being a leading entrepreneurship program for professionals. It combines an excellent management education with individual innovation and start-up advisory.
In the learning modules, you’ll develop your management abilities and sharpen your entrepreneurial understanding. In the project modules, you’ll learn how to successfully establish a business – from developing a business model to entering the market.
Take a deep dive into our Executive MBA in Innovation & Business Creation and register today for our next webinar (Thu, July 21, 5 to 6 p.m CET).
Impressions from the EMBA: video interview with Frédéric (Class of 2015)
Reasons for the Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation…:
- High quality continuing education: Study at TU München - University of Excellence
- Unique focus: Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Part-time EMBA: 65 course days plus master's thesis
- Hands-on: Project work with professional advisory
- Exceptional partners: UC Berkeley, McKinsey, UnternehmerTUM